The Saskatoon Blades are thrilled to offer an exciting way to raise money for your classroom or community group. Offer GREAT discounts on game tickets to family, friends, neighbours and anyone else you choose! The program is simple and easy to execute.
1) Set your ticket price for the tickets you want to sell up to a maximum resale value set by the Blades office.
2) Set your own deadline date for all ticket forms to be returned to the Group Leader.
3) Have your group members reach out to family, friends, or co-workers who will support you by purchasing tickets.
4) Return all forms to the Group Leader. The Group Leader will order the tickets from the Saskatoon Blades office.
5) Get your tickets and come to the game!
Getting started is easy. The Group Leader will receive a Fundraising Package that includes:
- An easy to follow Group Leader Order Form to complete and send to the Saskatoon Blades office.
- Reproducible order form for group members to present to potential customers
- A convenient tracking sheet to calculate ticket sales
- Saskatoon Blades pocket schedules to distribute
Please be aware
- In order to be eligible for the Blades fundraising program, all fundraising orders must be for a minimum of 30 tickets.
- Payment is due prior to receipt of tickets or vouchers.
- If you have chosen a specific game, the seating assignment will be based on the best available seating for the size of your group.
Your personal Ticket Account Executive will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have. Please contact the Blades at 306-975-8844.
Rink of Dreams Fundraising Experience Package
For a great fundraising idea with a twist, the Saskatoon Blades offer The Rink of Dreams Package.
The Rink of Dreams package allows two teams to play on the same ice as the Saskatoon Blades in the afternoon prior to a Blades game. Your game will feature player introductions, in-game announcements and music, team photo opportunities, all adding up to an exciting experience your team will always remember.
In order to participate for the Rink of Dreams, each team is required to sell a minimum of 100 fundraising tickets.
Please note that the Rink of Dreams package is only available on Saturday games. Group ice time is from 2:00 to 3:00.
Availability is very limited, so if you are interested in this package, please contact the Blades immediately to book your special afternoon.
“Boyan is a Ukrainian dance group that has been part of the Saskatoon community for over 40 years. As a non-profit dance club that tries to keep fees and cost reasonable for families to participate, fundraising is an important part of our financial planning. This year we were given an opportunity to sell tickets to the Ukrainian night at the Blades game night in early January. Part of the ticket sales went to our club to assist us in our fundraising abilities. It was well received by our members as it was unique fundraising opportunity in which all members could participate. Families and friends were able to enjoy an evening together watching hockey and supporting the Blades while also raising money for our club. We appreciate this joint venture with the Blades and look forward to being part of their events again.”
President, Boyan Ukrainian Dance
Contact the Blades Office at 306-975-8844!