5 things you need to know for Friday night
- The Blades play host the Lethbridge Hurricanes for Shaker Night presented by Nutrien! Bring a non-perishable food item or a cash donation and Save-On-Foods will provide you with a box of mac-n-cheese to shake and make noise throughout the game! There will be prizes for the loudest shakers!
- Canadian Olympian and Silver Medalist Emily Clark will be in attendance after returning home from the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang! Be sure to grab a program… it has an Emily Clark poster on the back! Emily will be signing autographs at the SportClips Autograph Station outside the Frozen Pond during the 2nd intermission.
- All the food and cash donations raised will be going directly to the Saskatoon Food Bank & Learning Centre.
- Drop your mac-n-cheese and other food donations on your way out. Plenty of drop bins will be located throughout the concourse.
- Retro Pacman Pennants are on sale at the Frozen Pond for only $9!
Oh, and one more thing… doors open at 6:00pm!