JOIN OUR TEAM: Manager of Ticket Sales
Job Title: Manager of Ticket Sales
Department: Business Operations
Reporting: VP of Business Operations
The Manager of Ticket Sales will be responsible for but not limited to all aspects of the development and implementation of all ticket sales strategies. The Manager of Ticket Sales responsibilities include maximizing revenues for the hockey club in areas of full & half seasons, flex packs and contributing to group ticket sales. In addition, the Manager of Ticket Sales will be responsible for the ticket sales staff achieving sales quotas and the management of the team’s data base. The Manager of Ticket Sales will also provide support to the V.P of Business Operation in areas of customer service; corporate sponsorships, marketing in all areas, ticket package upgrades, fan relations and answering general inquiries.
- Manage, build and direct a ticket sales team
- Manage the ticket sales departments number of sales calls per week.
- Develop new sales leads and prospects every day, both face to face and over the phone.
- Achieve and exceed pre-determined sales quotas for all ticket products.
- Manage season ticket, flex pack, group and single game ticket requests.
- Develop and implement uniquely themed ticket packages.
- Account management; ensure client issues are resolved and recorded.
- Assist with facilitating and maintaining payment plans; following up with subscribers on payment plans to ensure completion of payments.
- Fielding all customer service related issues during games and special events.
- Assist in all ticket sales & services in seat relocations and all customer service issues.
- Generate new sales leads for cold calling for the packages.
- Meet and exceed both weekly and monthly sales goals and department goals.
- Minimum 3 years management and Ticketmaster (Archtics) experience.
- University/College degree majoring in a related field. (Business, Marketing, Sales, Sport marketing/sales, Communications, etc).
- Individuals willing to work hard daily, handle multiple tasks, work in a fast-paced environment and are willing to do the job necessary to help the hockey club achieve its revenue goals,
- Maintain strong professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders and work effectively with all levels of employees is critical.
- Hardworking, dependable & motivated self starter.
- Exceptional interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Strong marketing and sales skills, communication skills, and organizational skills.
- Proven oral, written and presentation skills.
- Creative and innovative team player with cooperative attitude. Computer literate; strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Database maintenance system, graphics software such as Publisher and Illustrator.
- Must be available to work flexible hours, which include game nights, weekends, holidays, and promotional events
- Excellence in organization, prioritization, and strong customer service. Valid driver’s license & personal transportation.
To apply, please send resumes & cover letters to Cliff:
VP of Business Operations
Saskatoon Blades Hockey Club