Volunteers Needed: Game Day Ushers
Job Title: Saskatoon Blades Usher
Department: Business Operations
Reporting: Manager of Game Day Operations
Responsible for providing excellent guest services at all Saskatoon Blades games.
The Saskatoon Blades are looking to expand their strong base of volunteers to fulfill various roles. If you are a motivated individual who wants to show their loyal support by becoming a Blades volunteer, here is your opportunity!
Blades volunteers can gain valuable experience while interacting with fans every night. All it takes is a desire to get involved, a friendly attitude, and a willingness to volunteer on all game night dates including weekday and weekend games.
- Greeting fans
- Provide great customer service
- Assist patrons with finding their seats
- Provide arena information and directions
- Provide current event information to patrons
- Assist with problems/issues that may arise
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must show commitment and willingness to provide excellent customer service
- Must maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Maintain smoke free areas
- Ability to work nights, and weekends
- Hockey and sports knowledge is an asset
- Exclusive volunteer events throughout the season
- Tickets to Saskatoon Blades games
- Discount at the Frozen Pond (Saskatoon Blades Store)
- Presale opportunities at select SaskTel Centre events
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org