Job Title: Manager, Brand & Promotions
Department: Business Operations
Reporting: President, Director of Business Operations
Are you fueled by the power of sport? Have you got energy to spare? Sask. Entertainment Group (SEG) is a network of professionals committed to the sporting event world in Saskatchewan! Pumped for the upcoming hockey season, we are ready to welcome an experienced Brand and Promotions Manager to the Saskatoon Blades. This new position is a perfect fit for someone who is committed brand messaging, enjoys meeting and cooperating with others, who is also creative and connected – and who (of course) LOVES hockey. The Brand and Promotions Manager is responsible for the maintenance of the overall brand message for the Saskatoon Blades. Working with both internal and external stakeholders, the Brand and Promotions Manager will:
- Understand sponsors and partners to enhance and create relationships with the Saskatoon Blades,
- Ensure brand consistency through strategic brand guidance,
- Promote and enhance community engagement through current and created channels,
- Create and deliver a best-in-class marketing strategy that includes alignment with facility brand, sales, and scheduling.
Be a part of the excitement! The Saskatoon Blades are always looking for new, exciting, helpful ways to support and be involved in Saskatoon’s community and its surrounding areas. As we continue to grow our brand and team we invite applicants with the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years direct experience in a brand management role.
- Post-secondary credentials related to marketing, communications, or another related field.
- Excellence in strategic Social Media management.
- Experience developing and implementing an impactful sales and marketing plan.
A minimum of 5 years, relatable experience in sales, marketing, and promotions would be considered.
The Brand and Promotions Manager – Saskatoon Blades, will be welcomed into an established team that is driven and committed. We offer:
- Flexibility through the active and off season of the Western Hockey League
- Travel through the Saskatoon and surrounding area for research, business development, and account management
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The unique opportunity to distribute the message of WHL team, right here in Saskatchewan.
Your interest is best expressed through application. We encourage your resume and cover letter to be sent to email@example.com by Monday, June 13, 2022.