Saskatoon’s Taste of Saskatchewan is back this year, and the Saskatoon Blades are excited to be part of the action.
We’re setting up shop in Kiwanis Memorial Park right next to The Bessborough this week for Taste of Saskatchewan 2022, joining dozens of other local and provincial vendors, artists, and businesses!
You’ll also have the chance to win one of our daily giveaways, plus we’re saving the best for last in our grand prize draw which will take place at the end of the weekend, courtesy of The Frozen Pond!
Taste of Saskatchewan hours:
- Wednesday, July 13 | 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 14 | 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Friday, July 15 | 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 16 | 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Sunday, July 17 | 11 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Come on down and check out our new merchandise, ask ticket questions, play to win daily prizes, and enter our grand prize draw.